Pharmaceutical and allied industries services
Renshaw Communications produces medical educational materials for the UK, European and International markets, and is familiar with the subtle differences required for each market.
Renshaw Communications has extensive previous experience in a broad variety of therapeutic areas, and knowledge of developing opinion leaders. With this solid background, Renshaw Communications guarantees quality, accurate, easily read marketing pieces that will help boost sales.
Key services include, generation of:
- reportage (congress reports, newsletters, highlights reports etc)
- training materials
- multimedia (CD-ROMs, video scripts, websites etc)
- medical press releases
- slide presentations
- posters and meetings materials
- publication planning and allied services.
Other services include:
- providing experienced and researched consultancy on the best communication solutions for particular marketing needs
- competitor reviews
- advisory board minutes/roundtable meeting reports
- opinion leader liaison and interviewing
- project management
- managing editor services
- proposal development/pitch preparation.
Consumer health writing/editing
Consumers are becoming evermore empowered, not only in the commercial world but also with respect to health issues. Renshaw Communications recognises the power of consumers and has the skills to communicate with them. Experience includes:
- patient information leaflets etc
- consumer health magazine content
- consumer health website content
- consumer health news service.